Welcome, everyone to the first News Roundup for My Marvelous Escape! My name is Captain Stark and I have some very exciting news for you!
MCU Cosmic broke the news earlier today that Disney President Bob Iger has confirmed that we will be getting a series on Disney’s streaming service (Disney +) centered around everyone’s favorite Trickster, Loki. The cherry on top of the sundae is that Tom Hiddleston will be returning to play the god of Mischief. There’s currently no information on what the show will be about, or when it will premiere, but the sun is beginning to shine again for our favorite character.
Infinity War director Joe Russo had an Instagram Q&A at his bar Duello today, and was kind enough to answer some questions on the still untitled Avengers 4. Here’s the information we know so far:
- Avengers 4 “will have the highest [stakes] of any of the films to date, without question.”
- The runtime is 3 hours long right now. Mr Russo said, “We’ll see if that holds.”
- They are only halfway through the editing process and are working on effects including beginning work on VFX shots.
- The Russo Brothers would love to work with Marvel again and would be “glad” to work with Marvel in the future.
- We “may or may not see” an Avengers 4 trailer before 2019.
I love the little bit of info we’re getting as well as frustrated over the lack of information about Avengers 4. It scares me about the movie having higher stakes. How can things possibly get worse after the devastation of Infinity War?! I guess we’ll find out when Avengers 4 is released in theatres on May 3, 2019.
I’m also very excited about Loki getting his own series. I would love for them to introduce Verity from the Loki, Agent of Asgard comics. What would you like to see included in a series like this? Let me know in the comments below. I’d also like your thoughts on making the News Roundup a regular part of the page. Would you like us to share the latest from Marvel with you?Thank you for being a part of our community. I love you all! ❤ ❤ ❤
Over and Out,